1.- IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE FILE
The information provided by the USER through any of the WEBSITE forms will be included in one or more files of privately owned responsibility whom responsible and sole addressee is BASE CAMP AVENTURE SPAIN property of Rafael López López with CIF 53374168-T (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), with registered office at Avenida de la Constitución 31, 1ºC, 29754, Málaga, Spain.
2.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
THE COMPANY will treat the information provided by the USER with different purposes, depending on the route of data collection, among which could be the following:
– Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER.
– Provide the services requested by the user.
– Manage, lend, expand and improve the services to which USER has decided to subscribe or register.
– Adapt these services to improve their quality for the user.
– Design new services related to the above.
– Conduct statistical studies that improve improvements in the services provided.
– Send information required by the USER.
– Send information about the modifications in the products or services contracted by the user.
– Send information about new products or services similar to those contracted that will be published to your interest by any means, including electronic, even when the business commercial relationship between COMPANY and the USER ends.
– The USER consents the treatment of their data for the purposes described, without prejudice to the right to revoke such consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying your request or, in the case, by marking the box provided for thar purpose on the form itself.
3.- INFORMATION DESTINATARIES
The data that the USER has been provided to THE COMPANY will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
The transfer is authorized by law.
The treatment responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, accomplishment and control necessarily implies the connection of such treatment with files of third parties, such as, for example, any private company or public entity, which by legal requirements, required of them for the execution of the service (airlines, travel insurance, hotel accommodation, visa management, etc.).
The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Accounts, in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
4.- COMPULSORY OR FACULTY CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
The mandatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself. The refusal to supply said information, or the incorrect facilitation, may prevent the effective execution of the service requested by the USER or the deficient execution of them, being THE USER the only responsible of the expenses or incidents that could cause.
5.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com or by ordinary mail to Avenida de la Constitución 31, 1º C, 29754 Cómpeta, Málaga, Spain, identifying itself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying its request.
6.- USER COMMITMENTS
The USER guarantees that he is over 18 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The USER undertakes to inform THE COMPANY of any modification suffered by the information provided through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying himself as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that must be modified.
Likewise, the USER undertakes to keep the passwords and identification codes secret and to inform THE COMPANY as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access. As long as this communication does not occur, THE COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
7.- THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, it guarantees that they have previously informed the affected parties and obtained their consent for the communication of their data to THE COMPANY.
The USER guarantees that those affected are over 18 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. THE COMPANY will contrast the consent of those affected through a first email with non-commercial content in which the verification of the consent granted on their behalf by the USER will be requested. In case of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, must respond for the consequences of such failure.
8.- COOKIES AND FOLLOW-UP FILES
The USER has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program. However, THE COMPANY is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified user.
9.- SECURITY MEASURES
THE COMPANY has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
However, the USER must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.